First Blog Post

 Hi! My name is Lucas Lohman, and I'm a sophomore here at UAF. I completed my first year entirely online, and I'm planning on doing the second this way too. I currently live in Anchorage. My hobbies include playing guitar, reading, and video games. I look forward to learning more about art in this class.











My relationship to art is minimal, but I do still appreciate much of it. As you can see from the image I embedded, I enjoy minimalistic styles quite a lot. I do occasionally do some sketching, but I'm not very good yet. I do own a few paintings, mostly in a somewhat Bob Ross style of outdoor scenes. In particular, I enjoy the photography exhibits in the Anchorage Museum, and try to go visit whenever a new one is opened.

Anchorage Museum Photography Exhibit 

Comments

  1. I love Bob Ross. It can be pretty expensive to do one of his tutorials as my god daughter and I figured out. Charles Mason is an amazing photographer. I knew him through my late friend - Barry McWayne, another wonderful photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lucas,
    I also am did last year completely online and this one as well, it gives me more flexibility with my schedule. I don't have a super close relationship with art either, but I do agree that minimalist is the way to be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I did last year (my first year as well) completely online too. Although, I do find it nice having my computer science classes in person now! There's some pretty cool stuff to see and do around campus, even if it's just in the esports area. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Art Analysis